Caleb wanted a Wild Kratts birthday cake that tasted like ice cream. I made him an ice cream cake from a recipe I found online after Nate's ice cream birthday cake disaster almost two years ago. This 10 inch springform pan recipe called for a brownie bottom, Oreos suck in the parimature, layer of ice cream (Caleb requested green ice cream), layer of smashed Oreos and fudge sauce, another layer of ice cream, and whip cream and crushed Oreas on top. It was a success...if I say so myself.
Caleb would spend hours and hours playing superhero Legos if he could. I love his smile. He doesn't do his full blown smile for the camera any more, though. He sings all day long and loves to dress up as black batman, blue batman or Chis Kratt in a creature power suit (vest, gloves, shorts, and snow boots) when he's not playing with Legos.
No comments:
Post a Comment