In a children's manners book I was reading to Josh, it read that you should always brush your hair before meals. I've been trying to remember to do it ever since (especially for dinner when hubby's home).
My cake is the other half of the birthday cake I made for Nate. It's been frozen (undecorated) for 4 months. It tasted like it had been frozen for 4 months, too. I won't do that again...at least for mine and Nate's birthdays. It worked for Josh's and Caleb's, though. Their birthday's are only a month apart.
I have eight candles on my cake. The blue one in the center equals 20 and the rest are worth 1 each. Isn't 27 the awesomest number ever...3x3x3? I love cubes
Birthdays are much more fun when your three year old is more excited for your cake and presents than you are.
My cake is the other half of the birthday cake I made for Nate. It's been frozen (undecorated) for 4 months. It tasted like it had been frozen for 4 months, too. I won't do that again...at least for mine and Nate's birthdays. It worked for Josh's and Caleb's, though. Their birthday's are only a month apart.
I have eight candles on my cake. The blue one in the center equals 20 and the rest are worth 1 each. Isn't 27 the awesomest number ever...3x3x3? I love cubes
Birthdays are much more fun when your three year old is more excited for your cake and presents than you are.
2 comments:
Lars and I were wondering how the cake was. Oh well. Less calories, right?
Happy Birthday!
Lars: Hans Solo was frozen for way longer than 4 months and he didn't have any problems. I don't see why the cake couldn't hold up its end of the bargain.
Post a Comment