Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter!!!!!!


A local church put on a community Easter egg hunt. Josh was more interested in the park than getting Easter eggs, but as soon as his dad showed him what to do, he enjoyed it.




Joshua and I tried and succeeded in this video to get Caleb to laugh...only once though and a small snicker. You'll hear Joshua coughing as well.





"Ashes, Ashes. We all fall down." Josh sings this song when he's on the bed or some place bouncy.



3 comments:

Heather said...

Awesome. I want to know what happened to Josh's candy.

Unknown said...

What a sweet thing! I want to know who ot the candy. Josh, or Nate?

AOlson said...

We loved your pictures and videos! Will especially loved the videos. We watched them again and again. I love, love Caleb's laugh and smiles. And I thought the mess of formula was very fun. What an awesome family!