Thursday, September 11, 2008

It's a boy!!!!!!

Crazy, Crazy, Crazy! We're having another little guy! I guess it wouldn't be so crazy if Nate and I didn't really think it was a girl. I guess what also makes it crazy is we called it right with Joshua, so why would we be wrong with our second? HaHa! We're so excited.

This little guy's a kicker. I've felt him more frequently and earlier than I remember with Josh. I feel like he's telling me, "I'm coming, Mom! And don't you dare forget it! Are you ready? HaHa! Tricked you on my gender."

The due date is Jan 20, exactly a month after Joshua was due. Now, we'll have to throw out the girl names we thought of for another time and start thinking about boy names. I hope deciding will be as easy as it was last time. We thought of Joshua before we even knew the gender for sure. Then we both got tired of the name and started thinking of others, but minutes before I delivered, I knew that Joshua would be the perfect name for him. After our son came out, Nate asked me what I thought about Joshua being his name. That was a relief.

Another thing I wonder about is how this labor will go. Josh was 15 days early, and from the first contractions to delivery was four hours and fifteen minutes. We'll see.

7 comments:

kristin said...

congratulations!!!! how exciting. wow, that first labor sounds pretty good to me...you'll have to let us know how the second time around goes.

Kerstin said...

Margaret! I didn't even know you were expecting again! Congratulations!

LittleFamilyJL said...

Wow you guys! That is great! I was actually thinking of you guys the other day and wondering how you were. I'm glad I checked your blog so I could hear the good news!
Congratulations!

Natalie said...

Margo-

Wow I can't believe it! Congrats. I am so excited for you and Nate. Keep posting. Love ya, Natalie

andrea said...

That's too funny. I just sent you an email asking how things were going and telling you I'd check out your blog and now I see that you are expecting again. Congratulations!! That's such fun news.

Jenn said...

Wow, so exciting! Two is double the fun, and double the work :) But the fun outweighs the work :)

tamra said...

YEAH! Congratulations!